What Should Israel Have Done Differently?
When critics of Israel blame Israel for the Palestinian people's misery are they blaming the guilty party?
Ponder these inconvenient facts:
1. In 2000, Ehud Barak, the Prime Minister of Israel offered Arafat more than 90% of what Arafat asked for.
2. Arafat did not make a counter offer.
3. Arafat refused Barak's offer.
4. Arafat did not give a reason for his refusal.
5. Arafat went home.
6. Using Sharon's legal and previously approved walk on Temple Mount as pretext, Arafat started the Intifada which is still running today.
7. After a multitude of suicide-murders, Israel built the wall (with Palestinian help) and took other steps to protect itself.
What should Israel have done differently?