Thursday, May 26, 2005

And Another Exchange About Bush and HBS

.
"The Harvard Business School chose to admit George W. Bush and to award him an MBA.

Therefore, as fine a university as Harvard may be, he is their certified product, and they are as responsible for his credentials as for any of their more illustrious graduates.

It is generous of you to defend the HBS, but they still must take credit (or discredit) for all their graduates."

My reply:

I agree with you 100%.

My post was in reply to a comment like "I wonder what they teach at the Harvard Business School." meaning are all HBS graduates as clueless as President Bush?

I was saying that their teaching is as good as it gets in the field of business. Where they erred was in admitting, keeping and graduating George W. Bush. Oh, yeah they're responsible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home