Saturday, March 25, 2006

Bush Solves An Important Problem

An airplane was about to crash, there were five famous passengers on
board but only four parachutes left.

The first passenger said, "I'm Kobe Bryant, the best NBA basketball
player. The Lakers need me. I can't afford to die." So he took the
first pack and left the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton said, "I am the wife of the
former president of the United States. I am also the most ambitious
woman in the world, a New York Senator and a potential future
president." She just took the second parachute and jumped out of the
plane.

The third passenger, George W. Bush said, "Out of my way. I'm
President of the USA, the greatest and cleverest President in American
history. I'm even greater than my daddy. I have to lead the greatest
superpower nation in and out of war. Americans can't afford to have me
die." So he quickly grabbed the pack next to him and jumped out of the
plane.

The fourth passenger, the Pope, turned to the fifth passenger, a
Lubavitcher Rebbe and said, "I am old and frail. I don't have many
years left. As a good Catholic, I will sacrifice my life and let you
have the last parachute."

The Rebbe turned to him and said, "Thank you but we'll be fine. There
are enough parachutes for both of us. America's greatest and cleverest
President has just taken my Tallis (prayer shawl) bag."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home